Assumption

Greek Orthodox Church

Since 1928

Since 1928

Our History

In 1917 the faithful of Flint decided to undertake the tremendous task of building their own church. With much dedication, personal sacrifice and hard work, they built the second Greek Orthodox Church of Michigan on the corner of North Saginaw and Gillespie Streets at a cost of $16,000. The AGOC of Flint was completed in 1928 and was considered an outstanding building in the city. The first priest of AGOC was the late Rev. Fr. John Kapenekas who was ordained in Detroit by his Eminence Archbishop Rodostolou of New York.

Activity

Social Media

Online

Order Daily Specials Online.

Delivery
$6*

*Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna.

Visit Us

We’re Open

Shop from our complete menu of fresh, daily meat counter. We serve hot food as well!

 

M-F: 6am – 5pm

Sat: 7am – 4pm

Sun: Closed

(252) 573-2462

Visit Today

Get IN touch

[email protected]

(242) 262-6758

1234 Divi St. #1000
San Francisco, CA 93513

Visit Us

We are located on the corner of Divi and Extra in Downtown San Franciosco

Store Hours

M-F: 6am – 5pm
Sat: 7am – 4pm
Sun: Closed